University Dining Service Student Employee Scholarship
The purpose of the UM Dining Student Employee Scholarship is to recognize outstanding student employees. UM Dining is awarding four (4) $500 scholarships for Spring Semester 2019. These scholarships are awarded to full-time students (12 credits or more for undergraduate students; 9 credits of more for graduate students) who are current UM Dining student employees at the time the scholarship is awarded. Students may not be awarded scholarships in two consecutive semesters that the scholarships are offered. UM Dining awards the scholarships during the first week of the semester to which the scholarship is applied (the semester following the application process).
To be eligible for a UM DIning Scholarship, the following is REQUIRED in order for the applicant to be considered:
* Student must have worked with UM Dining a minimum of 120 total hours (up to and including finals week). This specific requirement must be met in order for applicant to be considered.
* Personal essay MUST BE PROVIDED (500 words or less) Up to 40 points
* GPA (minimum 3.0 to apply) Up to 40 points
* Letters of recommendation MUST BE PROVIDED (minimum of two) Up to 10 points
One professional reference and one academic reference required
* Student employee must be in good standing (attendance, punctuality, availability, willingness to work special events, no disciplinary action on file, etc.) Up to 10 points
Please complete your application by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, December 12, 2018.