Wiegenstein Family Fund
The fund shall be used to provide scholarships to deserving students in the pre-medicine curriculum in either chemistry or the Division of Biological Sciences at The University of Montana. Every third year, preference shall be given to students who are enrolled members of any American Indian Tribe.
- Supplemental Questions
- Who is your pre-medical advisor?
- Will you be a full-time student Autumn semester?
- Please list the number of hours of pre-professional job shadowing you have completed. Include the type(s) of pre-professional health providers you have shadowed.
- Pre-Med letter of recommendation
- Please confirm with your letter writer that they will write a letter, and list his/her name:
- Please have your letter writer upload their letter to the Scholarship Portal, or send it to the Division of Biological Sciences main office (c/o Kerry Bright); or email it to email@example.com, by April 13. Please confirm that you have told your letter writer where to send the letter and the due date: